Each month we introduce you to one of our staff members here on the APS blog. This month's featured employee is Jim Dunlap: foodie, road warrior, and trusted advisor to commercial clients from Maine to California.
1. Name: Jim Dunlap
2. Job title: North American Commercial Sales Manager
3. Length of time with APS: 6+ years
4. Heard playing in my car: From bluegrass to blues to Bach
5. iOS or Android? iOS
6. Pizza or tacos? Pizza – REAL Chicago deep-pan, or REAL NY thin-crust
7. Favorite vacation spot: Colorado
8. My first car: 1956 Plymouth
9. What people who don’t know me think I do: Not a clue?!
10. What I really do: Enjoy life
11. But I’d rather be: Rich and living in La Jolla & Aspen
12. Best APS memory: Seeing the team come together and deliver a tough project
13. Worst pet peeve: Oblivious people standing in the way
14. Favorite holiday: St. Patrick’s Day
15. If I won the lottery, I’d: See 11 above with a Prevost Motor Coach for travelling
What's next? Get to know the APS team.