APS provides dependable, highly efficient DC to DC converters that handle a wide input range and deliver reliable, highly efficient output.
Clients use our down converters with transceivers, power amplifier kits, communication equipment racking in fixed installations, command posts, tactical operations centers, and communication vehicles, as well as boat and mobile power applications. They also are used for counter radio-controlled improvised explosive device electronic warfare (CREW). Many of these units have been designed specifically for government and commercial applications.
Benefits of APS DC-DC Down Converters
- Highly efficient (94% is typical)
- Low heat rejection
- Waterproof and fully sealed (can be pressure washed)
- Wide input window from 13 to 40 volts accommodates alternator swing voltages
- Filtered, stable 12-volt output
- Wide temperature range with no derate
- Well suited for humid, foggy, dusty, high-altitude environments
- Withstands shock and vibration
- Continuous output short-circuit protection
- Small, compact size
- About DC-DC Down Converters
Contact us to start your project today.
Services Overview Support Warranty Success Stories