Charge dual batteries from a single power source and discharge them independently.
Units represent an ideal diode designed to switch and control DC power for military, aeronautic, automotive, commercial, marine, industrial machinery, photovoltaic and fleet utility applications.
Download product details.
Features & Benefits
- Highest amperage isolators available
- Market-leading, ultra-low on-state resistance
- Battery combine feature for self-jumping
- Expansion port for external monitoring via remote LEDS/Alarm
- Arrayed MOSFET technology
- Solid state: No moving parts to wear
- 99.9% efficiency at maximum current
- No heat sinks or airflow required
- No de-rating over temperature range
- Low voltage, high current capability
- Fully encapsulated, rough-duty design
- CNC-cut and plated internal conductors
- Onboard LEDs for visual feedback
- High surge capability
- MIL-STD-461E compliant
- Quick-turn capability
Don't see what you're looking for? Please contact us directly for personal assistance. Due to the proprietary nature of our product line, we invite you to contact us for further specifications.
Please note: Online product listings do not represent the complete APS catalog or capabilities. In addition, photos with listings are for illustrative purposes; the appearance of shipped units may vary.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.