American Power Systems, Inc.’s regulators limit the rate at which batteries charge to prevent over-charging. Over-charging can reduce battery life and impedes performance – and in some scenarios, unregulated charging can even pose safety risks.
APS regulators can be customized per application, using specific voltages and charge set-points.
+ More About APS Regulators
Clients depend on APS regulators to charge batteries in tandem with our high output alternators, typically those in the secondary position with APS dual alternator bracket kits.
APS regulators are currently in use in vehicles around the world serving armored, security, commercial and fleet end-users.
+ Features & Benefits
- High efficiency
- Protects battery life
- MOSFET design runs cool
- Supports optimal battery performance
- Compatible with lead acid and AGM batteries
- Charge rate based on customized parameters
- Visual LED display indicates fault and function
- Provides selected charging voltage to batteries
- Military-style regulator (right) includes a MIL-SPEC connector for tough environments. (Harness optional)