Our renovated research and development space at company headquarters in Davenport, Iowa, includes ambient controlled test environments, vehicle test bays for high-temperature studies, and component test beds for advanced component studies.
Our engineers perform ambient and catastrophic testing to ensure our products withstand the most severe conditions.
Our team can perform evaluation required to meet your specifications:
- Power loads on specific vehicles
- Component failure mode testing on OEM units
- Battery optimization
- Ambient heat loads up to 350 F.
- Performance per SAE J56, Jun99
- Durability longevity testing
In addition, we can coordinate additional testing through third-party laboratories:
- MIL SPEC testing
- MIL STD 810G
- MIL STD 1275
- MIL STD 202
- MIL 461F
- Environmental per SAE J1445