Once a month, we've been introducing you to a member of the APS staff here on the blog. This month's featured staff member is Phillip Potter. Phil is a family man, a world traveler, and a trusted advisor to clients around the globe. Just don't make him choose between tacos and pizza!
1. Name: Phillip Potter (Phil)
2. Job title: Program Manager
3. Length of time with APS: Almost 15 years!
4. Playing in my car: The Highway on XM, but it really changes daily. Like all kinds.
5. iOS or Android? Android
6. Pizza or tacos? Why choose? Taco pizza!
7. Favorite vacation spot: Don’t really have one yet
8. My first car: 1987 Dodge Omni
9. What people who don’t know me think I do: Work for the government
10. What I really do: Provide clients with needed recommendations on power systems for their specialty vehicles to ensure they can operate their electronics to stay safe in not-so-nice places.
11. But I’d rather be: Traveling with the family and exposing our children to all sorts of neat things!
12. Best APS memory: Recent trade mission to South Africa
13. Worst pet peeve: Expecting everything while doing nothing
14. Favorite holiday: Christmas
15. If I won the lottery: Travel the world, give some to the Mike Rowe Foundation, and most likely start several other philanthropic foundations.
What's next? Get to know the APS team.