About APS Battery Isolators
Charge dual batteries from a single power source and discharge them independently.
APS single- and dual-rectifier battery isolators protect vehicle batteries and improve battery life for low-voltage (12-24 VDC), high-current (100-600 amp) systems.
+ View Features & Benefits
- Highest amperage isolators available
- Market-leading, ultra-low on-state resistance
- Battery combine feature for self-jumping
- Expansion port for external monitoring via remote LEDS/alarm
- Arrayed MOSFET technology
- Solid state: No moving parts to wear
- 99.9% efficiency at maximum current
- No heat sinks or airflow required
- No de-rating over temperature range
- Fully encapsulated, rough-duty design
- CNC-cut and plated internal conductors
- Onboard LEDs for visual feedback
- High surge capability
- MIL-STD-461E compliant
- Quick-turn capability
Please contact us to make a purchase or inquire about solutions for your application.