APS high-idle controls raise the idle RPM on your vehicle to ensure consistent electrical power to the added systems you rely upon to get the job done.
Benefits at a Glance
- Quick, simple installation
- Configurable between 800 and 1600 RPM
- No “check engine” lights
- Easy to use dash-mounted switch. (Some models also automatically engage when power drops below 13 volts for 5+ seconds.)
- Vehicle does not need to be in “park,” and emergency brake doesn't need to be set.
- Additional power and performance when coupled with an APS alternator
Popular Vehicle Applications
- Ford Expedition, E-Series and F-Series
- GMC Avalance, C/K 1500-3500, Escalade, Savana, Suburban, Tahoe
- Dodge Ram 1500-3500 5.7L, Ram 2500-3500 6.7L
- Toyota Land Cruiser 200 4.5, 4.7 & 5.7L, Hilux 2.4, 2.8 and 3.0L, and Camry/Aurion 3.5L
APS can provide high-idle controls for virtually any platform. Please contact us directly for more information.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.